Lady Tee (Déjà vu)







Melodies send you on a drift
Her words touching the very soul
spinning you around
for you well always be in my heart


“Have no doubt I’m gona spell it out”
he touched you one morning and gave you life
thus you choose to be a giver to words of love
and spoke of Nikki Giovanni and Maya Angelou
your sisters in poetry, music and dance

A voice of passion a voice of mystic highs and lows
bursting on the since she was something unseen
Wild and Peaceful soulful in vanilla skin a beautiful dream
she used Aladdin’s lamp to cast her first spell
each track a shot story “putting love jones in your bones”

Lovergirl you got me "feeling things I never felt before"
a reminder of the very first time
A Pisces with the rush and flow of every deep river
your emotions you sang for the world to heal:
to rejoice, to laugh, to cry "do I love you yes indeed"

My dear Lady T you will always be sweet musical memories
You will always be around
I'm still lov’n you baby
I'm still lov’n you darling
I’m still digging you baby…










© C Cory New Years Day 2011
120th street NYC

Comments

Popular Posts