Word Play




        The first hit was so easy and it came outta nowhere, before I knew it we were all about sex, she pressed the issue so I pushed deeper.  Rham a 4 letter word but also my name, she took it as a means for rough sex with an inexperienced college kid.  So I played stupid as we played wordcrunch, her user name “softasslik”, was always at play, and grabbed by attention every time I sat in front of my PC between classes or in need of a fix.  This late night it was a small group most from Cali, but I learned that was just based on email address or persona.  Every word played into my screen name “swimteam”  she pushed and teased till we began to text, and without question the address popped up with pic and play ‘bootycall’ your move 3 letter word.  Curiosities lead me to the car that placed me at her open dorm room my luck she was only a few blocks away at RSI the all-girls school at 5 points.  Standing at the end of the hall watching as I came into view she text me again, 3 letter word HOT.  She was in the distance as the hallway was filled with the loud voices coming from inside her dorm room.  Following 2 levels down and no one around in the basement, 5 feet tall, brown hair and hazel eyes a short Cindy Crawford with a lisp but I didn’t care if she could talk I wanted to hear her moan and the slapping  of my wet balls against her bare layers of flesh.  At the far corner of the laundry room just past a large retaining wall that holds this 4 story building in place.  She bent over exposing her lack of panties as she loaded the washer, with the obstructed view of the door.  I stepped closer, “so what’s up” needing to ask a question but steady and unsure of where this was going.  The washer started the timer read 26 mins, she spoke at 20 mins this washer goes into a violent spin and you need to be inside me.  She dropped to a squat with her back pressed to the machine, suddenly with soap a spinning from side to side, she took the brick from my pants, happily she gave me head.  The scene was causing an uneasy stir in me, so my brick at times was too hard for her to take in her mouth, but for the moment a door closed I went semi and she managed to swallow my thin long foreskin to her warm throat.  But grasping by ass so tight to breathe as she pulled back, the tasting spoon of pricum and fried potatoes hit the floor, she raised to her feet peeling down the boy shorts and bent her smooth tanned ass before me, “tick tock” as she pointed to the timer above.  But I needed the freshness test so one quick kiss of the love trail, studding my face between her legs my chin against the hot glass of the front loaded washer.  My dripping wet tongue took the long ride to the crack of her ass then to the small of her back.  My minor dick head tempted first at her ass, just enough to enter by the inch and not so much that she would push me away from doing something she had even dared.  The machine seem to stop so I look to the timer, as water was filling  and/or expelling there was 10 mins remaining to the countdown.  I enter that pussy straight, spreading the folds of wind, I spit at it then let loose till I buried my dick full and deep inside her.  Her short arms seem to reach around the washer and hold on for dear life.  My head exploded to full (Portobello) mushroom cap as time and heat prevailed.  Thus gave way to the uneven shaped staff of think veins and heavy like a brick.  Using the full length of my dick with every push, I could now hear the sound of my balls slapping against her ass she got wetter.  She forced me out just as the machine began the spin cycle, crying from the fast and hard treatment.  Claimed onto the machine and wrapped her well-toned legs around my waist.  Total satisfaction on her face as I stripped back inside, she raised her feet to my ears bracing the sides of my neck.  I was pushing the washer was knocking and her studded cries rang out of real pain and pleasure – grasping my ass the harder my dick got the more I expanded her pussy now pausing this perfect dick inches deeper inside each time totally in and totally out in drove her mad.  She came with a force it damn near pushed me back out, her wet pussy juice hit my bear torso warm and fragrant as her nails dug into my forearms.  Her body was shaking double time cause of the wild spin cycle beneither her.  I stood motionless waiting for her body to relax in stages, feeling the pressure of her folds collapsed around my thickness, but I need to pull out so bad.  I was about to drain inside of her, no condom to speak of, lost in the sauce I madly pulled her grip from my arms- pulled out an laid my red throbbing brick hard cock across her belly button it spilled out slowly, the warmth taking her attention  so he hands gently rubbed the ragging beast back to sleep.  Soon I was out the door, a mind trip that’s what this was, has me questioning and guessing all the way back to my side of town.  My phone rang out a text in Japanese thank you.  The biggest smile on my face as I reached my door, with this pep in my step I could now study and plan my week.  At 4 in the morning my little 21 year old ass was still swinging in the moment of the washing machine, so finally I would hit the shower, rub out a quick one then get some solid sleep.  I reached to close down my laptop and saw so many people where into the game and playing strong.  There were more groups to choose from than at 10pm when I got caught up in my booty call.  There was a group “girlsjust whata havFun” it caught my eye, so quickly I scroll thru the listing and found myself amused by the screen names, of indications and group clearly named to make a statement.  I had no idea why but something within me was prompting me to change my screen name, make  another player I wanted smoothing that made you question me, give you a reason to taunt and tess me, this I know would always get the party stated.  A fluke no – there was something here and I had just got my initiation. 

           Later in the day I put my hand into this, and came up with "Titan" adding a bit of info to my profile even made a secondary Facebook page to enhance my persona.  Titian is stands for thief in the night, a good indication with some sexy overtones, no block on the cell number and we can instant connect on Facebook.  Having to wait for approval so by Wednesday night I was into the game with one thought in mind.  Entered the room music fans, it was the one with most players and a limit quota at 100.  I saw players from around the world listed and gave chance the skill I thought I knew about music.  It took me close to 15 mins to find a word match – but only three before I was provoked by others.  A titian is suppose to be a strong warrior so what is it with the slow start?  I came back to her with a question to her question – don’t you know how to build a fire without using wood.  Damn I got killed; a Madonna fan and she fell flat on my indication.  Join the game kid, step it up.  I saw the empty place and took the chance (Beat it) – filled in under monster mash, then teased the room with my question.  If the 2 guys in the video had sex who would be on top, the responses flu by like a brush fire and almost every girl let it be known that they wanted to be the meat in that sandwich.  We were so into the game and filling in blanks quickly, but no trash talking or sexual overtones, I saw that Rain_33 and Fastgirl had been pulled into a private chat, and some seem to be regularly acquainted with each other.  Biggest fraud song title only needed 5 words giving triple points if correct.  I got it and was so sure of it “girl you know it’s true” who could forget those two nuts.  Rain_33 was the first to jump at me pissed I hit the big one, fuck man you trying to rule the game new kid?  What makes you think I’m new at this – it’s easy, I just sit and watch the word play like everyone.  So what’s with your FB pics why you trying to stay in the shadows, are you hideous, a troll, an old man.  I told her I was there in every pic, you just have to know what to look for.  She taunted me about my name, she called me a little man before I laid into her.  That’s a lot of trash talk you should take a good look at me before you use such words.  This went on for 2 days before she fell in the room for “jocks”, joking why I should be there – I noticed you only have time to view my pics maybe you should try reading, I’m on the swim team at state.  An instant change in attitude and asked to private call.  Show me your face that was her first question!  Acting like the typical girl at state, looking into everything, attitude with status.  Why you so concern with faces and only jocks?  No answer, she went on with her passion play, asking if she could text I told her this was fine not too much time tonight – “nerd” out to late night movie.  With only one midnight show in town it wasn’t hard to find me and she was too anxious to crack the code.  She hung right out in front so obvious to stalk everyone, I wore my hat real low over my long dark brown curly hair, low over my eyes and watched her looking feverously in the coming faces of everybody I was sure of her – she was in need of me.  A little on the plan side, nice long legs she must have to be a size 6 or 8 – curvy and the face of soft round skin, green eyes.  Such a cute girl I thought probably doesn’t gain much attention cause of her petite sorority sisters.  I allowed myself to be seen as she came to the fast resolution, followed me into the B-rated slasher movie.  A far corner in the back rows, theater semi full of geeks “why are you try’n to hide from me.”  A slanted smile was all I gave her; she whipped out her phone pushed it in my face “you’re no titan”.  I arched and pulled my sweats part way down, to whip out my emerging dick “what”!  She moved closer with an eager need to suck my dick, the hunger played out across her face.  With her slow decent the harder my dick was getting, she was all about the head.  Touching it, moving it from side to side, I bent it back and hit her in the face.  She dove on it as helpless prey, and yes the girl could suck dick diving low on her first attempt, she allowed herself all that the awkward position would give to her.  Just bent over from her side chair, she switched up her game and was only focused on the head.  Thus, was she trying to make me question her?  I was sure that she knew the difference between sucking dick and giving head.  Never mind, I pulled her hair back to a grasp, and let her know I still got some growing to do, so hold it tight in your small hands.  She seem to chuckle, but took on the mission removed her jean jacket and then knees to the floor she was piping the full length of my dick and somehow she kept the slurping to a low minimal.  Phase 2 now that I could feel that slit of my pee hold remaining open, my head was dark red and full – she came up for air, I pushed her back down now it was my play.  I stretched out on the cold floor between rows, allowing us both space.  Holding her head strong I forced my fat purple dick head pass her tonsils, I could feel the coming heat change so hot I knew I was in her throat.  She held on, I could feel her breath changing her noise blowing down on my bare abs, her soft chin against my balls.  The tears and saliva mixed as they dripped off her face, running off my hair less playground to slowly drip off my balls.  Which had now gathered to push out the load of hot semen – but I released her head from my grip lifting the choice be hers to take.  So nasty she was she remained to pull me into ecstasy when I spilled over, but rose quickly and let the hot mouth of juice spit it all over my bellybutton.  A slut, I love it, dirty and free.  She sat up quick and put on her jacket then rushed for the exit.  Wow; I was caught up and this action had me at complete disadvantage, come now I wanted even more.  I got back to my dorm; showed threw on some thin shorts and went over to the laundry, my head in a daze.  The smell of her and the nasty actions lingered in my mind and my pants.  So unaware that I rushed out the room, breaking my number one rule, without underwear on or making sure to hold down my dick as now I could see the few people in the place with haunting glares.  So this frat boy takes a clear view of me, setting up the laptop and books as thought he would be studying hard while at the 24 hour house of suds.  With his phone he had taken a few clear shots of me but what could I do. 

           By Saturday night I was chasing her down, we played the word game in the hot and heavy group.  I opened my texting to her as we passed words for an hour; finally she said to the room “titan rocks” he’s a master at this game.  Then text me Hudson House, suite 24@
           3:45am, I returned be there.  No questions asked I was getting it good for sure, the 4th time in under two weeks.  At the dorm I learned her suite mate was what we called a sorority dead head – and it was with my help that we got her cleaned up and in bed softly.  My dick was throbbing the whole time waiting to be released from my double prison of elastic briefs under boxer shorts.  Her bed was so soft and the blind spot corner of the suite meant, her screams would not hit the hallway at this early morning hour.  I made no indication that I loved the nasty way she left me Friday night; only slapped her ass every moment that she waited as she checked on Beth the dead head.  I laid her down letting her feel the weight of me but only for a minute or two.  Then back to her feet stood her before me and undressed her pieces at a time with attention.  As she stood, I spread her legs and ate her ass from behind – knowing this would make her legs weak.  Back and forth I went to her uncertainly she began to pull my hair, I was sure she was ready.  So I bent her over the regulation bed frame and entered from behind, she cried out not in my ass, ooh know I can’t even think of that.  I tapped her wet pussy 3 times, like a knock at the door then let myself in.  It seem to pop once inside, and there was a pressure like a vice grip, I pulled on her hair and hard at her breast thinking she needed distraction.  She told me it’s been over a year or more, the tight pussy was calling my name and I wanted to go crazy, but played and teased as I melted in slowly this fat head alone caused her loud moans.  We fucked standing and so slowly for what seemed an hour, when she tried and waned for a better position.  So she turned and lay on her back, there at the edge of the bed me standing over her what was I to do.  Missionary and a back full of painful claw marks as she held on for the drive my waist held her big tights back and wide, she seem to open like a candy store.  And I have to admit I got lost in the notion of proclaiming this pussy all mine.  Fast and slow, fast and slow deep and using every inch I like to take it all out and push all the way in each time.  I’m not the biggest guy but I let my fat head lead the way and push only long strokes.  She was done and I was gone like a thief in the night.   



C Cory Jan/12












© C These original erotic shorts can be found at : corynyc
http:www.short-fiction.co.uk




Another CC orignal, Dropp'n on U like Raindrops.

Comments

Popular Posts