Film @ 11 (crack that @*^@ over his forehead)

So you come home from your hard day at work or play to find out something utterly stupid that your man or woman has done, so lost in the sauce your fingers are texting these hateful words of mistrust before the express bus left the curb. Sending out the SOS to the one person who gets you, the one that’s gon’a hold you down …maybe even post bail! “Had to put the hammer down…film at eleven.”





Woman to woman – hey girl can we talk for a minute, yeah girl tell it cause if it aint yours then it’s always mine. It’s like Julia said do they pull you aside in gym class and show how to mistreat a woman. No now girl you know that man no better than to put his hands on me. But he had the nerve to complain about the visa bill, (ha) like he gon’a pay it, I see you brought another pair of shoes-well if he would look at my feet once in a while instead of all up on my “hooha” he would have noticed them some three months ago, shit they old now I’m on to the next pair. So what you say girl, I was in the kitchen, wrong place to be with all those thoughts running inside my head. First I was thinking get a job; but he got one, but yo you need really to maybe get two jobs so your broke ass would be to tired to come up in this house and worry me about what I got. So I told him this here is common law: you got yours and I don’t mess… lets keep it real put a ring on it and then you can worry the fuck outta me everyday. (with a kiss and a smile) You got to pay to play catch up my brother cause I am tired to answer this played out song of yours every time you feel like spinning some music. So I had to let him know the same shoes that brought me to the door – I can use to find another. Getting everything tight (that’s what they do) over and over again.



Some boys just can’t keep there dick in their pants I don’t care what they claim to be. So I’m texting back and forth with Nico cause he caught Michael cheating again an as well trying to hold him together, get to where he is or something. But then> Film @ 11


Ok so basically he is cool or in jail and ill get to call at a later time to hear the whole story (get the T) with graphic detail or come to the 228 precinct to get that ass outta jail if I can. We call that push by name it’s understood to hold tight for the moment cause you may be on the run in a pinch. So I get home quick and I want to run straight to help a sista but I know I’m on pause… got the phone up loud and the beat down gear on tims with the door open. In the middle of a long peaceful evac than > where r u / on my way > daily brew 4th and Broadway. Nico hands me my special brew and we get a seat to put on a show, just enough of a crowd and enough black girls to chime in with attitude. I tried to crack the @^*@ over the forehead, girl I got home to find this bitch on the phone with my man, and him laughin like he he and ha ha – I stood for all of a minute when he saw me then it was on. I pulled the landline out the wall got in his face (standing) you must have bumped your head today Mr. Ripley if you think this time you can pull a magic trick outta your hat. He standing there cold busted & disgusted pack your shit Mr. Adam 4 Adam (manhunt) cause I aint the one, you got time to play with these young boys then you got time to find a lease with your name on it. Oh but he said I was tripping and typical had the nerve to push by me, I grabbed that fucker my the neck and as I could see the lights flashing from the NYPD – I let go… cause I’m not trying for a weekend visit to Rykers with my ass swinging in the breeze. Heads were turning from all four walls of the coffee shop, on his feet one minute back in the chair with his hands in full Italian motion. I got to the door to open it wide (with his less than colorful redirect flying in the air) before a cop stepped inside, someone called 911 to this apartment… is there a problem. (yeah, the playground twink) Yes, girl he was so concerned about his new piece of dick. I pulled out my lease and said “he was just leaving, Officer Garcia 6337 midtown.” One quick glance and holding the big black belt…”yo kid you have to vacate.” I politely put his little shit in twist tie bags on the corner like waiting to exhale – love don’t live here anymore.





Well it was his first time and I his little secret, well his girlfriend?

The three weeks he was gone, he left on a snow filled morning after spending the long night having our own intimate Christmas, just us 2 locked away in the warmth of my small studio apartment. But on this night I reached across the table to slap his face from the left side, and in my mind the sound so loud it trailed from where we sat to over the crowded restaurant to the front door. But reality would have it that I still had my hand on the stake knife, as he was saying slowly that he had just kissed someone else. With my face cocked to one side and lips pressed firmly against one another turning up to one side with distain, my fingers began to tap on the knife. (he took notice)

See although it was almost New Years Eve, Mase had just retuned to the overflowing snow of upstate New York, from the brief last minute vacation to the Hawaiian Islands with his mother he being an only child. After calling at a set time almost every night, speaking the loving words about how much he was missing me. I was silencing, but still I picked up the knife only 2 to three inches off the table (leaning forward) to spur my heat and passion aqui y ahora. For the man who longed for close, firm relationships,.. You have got to be crazy to seat me in this restaurant trying to take my temperature so you can see if this was the time and place to tell me that you..only… held her hand,.. maybe we kissed. Listen up my high yellow child, that’s like saying you’re a little pregnant! So what da fuck am I support to do with that information, obviously your guilty of something or you wouldn’t have treated so slow…ly with your words, oh I only kissed her once was lonely I was missing you. Are you sick in the head cause I don’t cheat I don’t play that shit, people get hurt for doing stupid shit far less than that! (can upudown the knife) Oh yeah well I need to cause I can’t believe that you just said this craziness to me – cause you see when I told you I love you, yeah! yeah just the other day, I didn’t need you to say or do anything but understand where my heart leys. That means it’s all about you, that I would never do some dump shit, think about cheating, never hurt you. But I guess your Cornell university ass need me to spell it out and define it for you… Well happy New Year to me!

Comments

Popular Posts